Mary J. Blige Announces New Charitable Partnership
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Ian Lawrence/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Chris Ashford/Retna Ltd.6 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'A Most Wanted Man' Review: Philip Seymour Hoffman Bends the Spy Game RulesMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 1:57:00 PM
- Amazon Q2 Losses Larger Than AnticipatedMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 1:32:00 PM
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Air Jordans and Her Assets for Racy 'Anaconda' Cover (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 1:27:00 PM
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Review: Chris Pratt Rides Shotgun on Marvel's CMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 1:00:00 PM
- OITNB's Jason Biggs and Laura Prepon Discuss the Pros and Cons of Playing Horrible PeopleMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:44:00 PM
- 'A Most Wanted Man' Review: Philip Seymour Hoffman Bends the Spy Game Rules
Mary J. Blige announced Tuesday that her organization has made a special new partnership.
Mary J. announced on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" that her organization, the Foundation for the Advancement of Women Now, Inc., (FFAWN), is teaming up with Carol's Daughter beauty products.
To celebrate the partnership and to help women go to college, 30 percent of all sales on Tuesday, April 13 and Wednesday, April 14 on Carol's Daughter's Web site will be donated to FFAWN.
FFAWN aims to inspire women to fulfill their potential. The foundation, which was founded almost three years ago by Mary J. and Steve Stoute, helps women through scholarships, grants and programs. For more about FFAWN, please visit www.ffawn.org.
Related stories: Gabourey Sidibe: Chris Rock Grabbed My Butt!
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Gaze
From Crowd Ignite