Mary J. Blige Announces New Charitable Partnership
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Ian Lawrence/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Chris Ashford/Retna Ltd.6 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- P.U. Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift Weak Fragrance Sales Blamed for Double Digit Loss at Elizabeth MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 2:58:00 PM
- NFL Great Mike Ditka on 'Stupid' Washington Redskins Debate: 'It&aposMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 2:49:00 PM
- 'Not It' Director Pablo Orta on Running a Camera Off a Car Battery: TheWrap&apMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 2:35:00 PM
- Kevin Frazier Named 'Entertainment Tonight' Co-Host, Louis Aguirre Hired for VacatMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 2:00:00 PM
- 'Macropolis' Director Joel Simon Used His Own Disability For Inspiration: TheWrap&MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 1:58:00 PM
- P.U. Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift Weak Fragrance Sales Blamed for Double Digit Loss at Elizabeth
Mary J. Blige announced Tuesday that her organization has made a special new partnership.
Mary J. announced on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" that her organization, the Foundation for the Advancement of Women Now, Inc., (FFAWN), is teaming up with Carol's Daughter beauty products.
To celebrate the partnership and to help women go to college, 30 percent of all sales on Tuesday, April 13 and Wednesday, April 14 on Carol's Daughter's Web site will be donated to FFAWN.
FFAWN aims to inspire women to fulfill their potential. The foundation, which was founded almost three years ago by Mary J. and Steve Stoute, helps women through scholarships, grants and programs. For more about FFAWN, please visit www.ffawn.org.
Related stories: Gabourey Sidibe: Chris Rock Grabbed My Butt!
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite