Mary J. Blige Announces New Charitable Partnership
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Ian Lawrence/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Chris Ashford/Retna Ltd.6 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Mary J. Blige announced Tuesday that her organization has made a special new partnership.
Mary J. announced on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" that her organization, the Foundation for the Advancement of Women Now, Inc., (FFAWN), is teaming up with Carol's Daughter beauty products.
To celebrate the partnership and to help women go to college, 30 percent of all sales on Tuesday, April 13 and Wednesday, April 14 on Carol's Daughter's Web site will be donated to FFAWN.
FFAWN aims to inspire women to fulfill their potential. The foundation, which was founded almost three years ago by Mary J. and Steve Stoute, helps women through scholarships, grants and programs. For more about FFAWN, please visit www.ffawn.org.
Related stories: Gabourey Sidibe: Chris Rock Grabbed My Butt!
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite