Mary J. Blige hit with a $900,000 tax lien
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Warren Johnson/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA3 of 16
- Photo: Todd Oren/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: Chris Schwegler/Retna Ltd.6 of 16
- Photo: PN2/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/NARAS/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Todd Credaroli/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
By Jon Warech
The financial troubles continue for Mary J. Blige who was hit with a $900,000 tax lien in the State of New Jersey, according to TMZ.
Blige, who was sued earlier this month for allegedly defaulting on a $500k bank loan, owes $901,769.65 in back taxes to the Garden State, according to official documents obtained by TMZ.
RELATED: Stars who went broke
The tax lien follows a string of financial woes for the singer, who last year was sued for allegedly defaulting on a $2.2 million bank loan. Her charity was also sued for not paying back a $250k loan.
RELATED: Craziest celebrity meltdowns
Back in May, Blige blamed the charity's financial issues on the staff -- saying, "The problem is that I didn't have the right people in the right places doing the right things."
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite