Mary J. Blige hit with a $900,000 tax lien
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Warren Johnson/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA3 of 16
- Photo: Todd Oren/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: Chris Schwegler/Retna Ltd.6 of 16
- Photo: PN2/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/NARAS/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Todd Credaroli/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
By Jon Warech
The financial troubles continue for Mary J. Blige who was hit with a $900,000 tax lien in the State of New Jersey, according to TMZ.
Blige, who was sued earlier this month for allegedly defaulting on a $500k bank loan, owes $901,769.65 in back taxes to the Garden State, according to official documents obtained by TMZ.
RELATED: Stars who went broke
The tax lien follows a string of financial woes for the singer, who last year was sued for allegedly defaulting on a $2.2 million bank loan. Her charity was also sued for not paying back a $250k loan.
RELATED: Craziest celebrity meltdowns
Back in May, Blige blamed the charity's financial issues on the staff -- saying, "The problem is that I didn't have the right people in the right places doing the right things."
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHooking Up?
From Crowd Ignite