Matt Bellamy Thanks 'Beautiful Pregnant Girlfriend' Kate Hudson
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: John Phillips/PA Wire/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Saleem Elatab-AhmadElatab/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Saleem Elatab-AhmadElatab/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com5 of 7
- Photo: Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
Kate's so great!
Muse's Matthew Bellamy couldn't help but gush about his love Kate Hudson while accepting his band's Grammy for Best Rock Album.
The British rocker, 32, rounded out his acceptance speech with a sweet shout out -- thanking his "beautiful pregnant girlfriend" Hudson, 31. (The actress was a quiet present at the bash, skipping the red carpet and sitting inconspicuously in the audience.)
Hudson, 31, is now about 18 weeks pregnant with Bellamy's child. She and the musician, 32, have been dating since the spring.
But don't expect wedding bells, the "Almost Famous" star insisted in late January. "I don't feel it necessary to get married," Hudson said on British chat show The Graham Norton Show. "I am 31, I already have one child, and have had one divorce, so it is not necessarily the golden ticket. I just want to be happy."
The actress has a 7-year-old son, Ryder, with ex-husband Chris Robinson.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite