Matt Bellamy Thanks 'Beautiful Pregnant Girlfriend' Kate HudsonRelated: Kate Hudson
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: John Phillips/PA Wire/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Saleem Elatab-AhmadElatab/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Saleem Elatab-AhmadElatab/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com5 of 7
- Photo: Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:30:39 PM
- 'Hemlock Grove' Renewed for Season 2MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:19:55 PM
- Kelsey Grammer, Martin Lawrence Land Lawyer Comedy at FX MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:51:37 PM
- Music Journalist Chet Flippo Dead at 69MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:26:04 PM
- Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson Go Back In Time in 'Free Bird's Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:01:15 PM
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56
Kate's so great!
Muse's Matthew Bellamy couldn't help but gush about his love Kate Hudson while accepting his band's Grammy for Best Rock Album.
The British rocker, 32, rounded out his acceptance speech with a sweet shout out -- thanking his "beautiful pregnant girlfriend" Hudson, 31. (The actress was a quiet present at the bash, skipping the red carpet and sitting inconspicuously in the audience.)
Hudson, 31, is now about 18 weeks pregnant with Bellamy's child. She and the musician, 32, have been dating since the spring.
But don't expect wedding bells, the "Almost Famous" star insisted in late January. "I don't feel it necessary to get married," Hudson said on British chat show The Graham Norton Show. "I am 31, I already have one child, and have had one divorce, so it is not necessarily the golden ticket. I just want to be happy."
The actress has a 7-year-old son, Ryder, with ex-husband Chris Robinson.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite