MC Hammer's obstruction charges dropped
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 14
- Photo: Xavier Collin/Retna Ltd.2 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: WENN4 of 14
- Photo: WENN5 of 14
- Photo: RON FREHM/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Promotional7 of 14
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/Virgin America/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Monsell/Wonderwall9 of 14
- Photo: Frank Micelotta / Naras/Retna Ltd.10 of 14
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.11 of 14
- Photo: AP12 of 14
- Photo: M. Caulfield/WireImage.com/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Rachel Maddow Calls Journalist Michael Hastings 'Angry,' 'Loving,&apoMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 8:34:17 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Wants 'To Channing All Over Your Tatum,' Whatever That Means (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 8:22:52 AM
- Broadway Box Office Up 6% After Tony AwardsMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 8:06:36 AM
- 'Daily Show': John Oliver, Mick Foley Join WWE's Shockingly Articulate ImMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 7:23:38 AM
- 'Nightline' anchor Moran heading to London for ABCMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 7:01:29 AM
- Rachel Maddow Calls Journalist Michael Hastings 'Angry,' 'Loving,&apo
Rap veteran MC Hammer will not face prosecution following his arrest for clashing with a police officer in February.
Hammer, real name Stanley Kirk Burrell, was cited for obstructing an officer in the performance of duties, in addition to resisting an officer, after he was spotted sitting in a car with expired registration tags at a shopping center in Dublin, northern California.
RELATED: '90s rappers: Where are they now?
However, the star has since had both counts against him dropped.
In a post on his Twitter page on Saturday, he announced, "Thank You to all my friends and supporters. All CHARGES DECLINED. Dropped. Have A great Weekend."
MC Hammer did not reveal whether he planned to take his own legal action against authorities after accusing the arresting officers of racial profiling.
As he detailed his legal run-in on Twitter last month, he claimed one cop had asked him if he was on "parole or probation" and added, "It was comical to me until he pulled out his guns, blew his whistle and yelled for help... Only thing more dangerous than a scared man with a gun, is a scared man with an agenda, a gun and a badge... I will now answer his question, contrary to his personal beliefs, all people of color are not on parole or probation, fat boy!"
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite