Melanie Chisholm joins phone shop protest in London
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: HRA/ZJF/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: CHAB/TCAB/ZDS/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 8
- Photo: Pacific Coast News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Does the Kardashian-Spawned 'American Psycho' Spoof Keep Up With the Original? (ViMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 1:12:43 PM
- Could the Future of Legendary TV Be on Netflix?MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 12:43:41 PM
- As Music-Competition Shows Slide, What Does It Take to Make a Hit?MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 12:37:01 PM
- Russell Brand Shows MSNBC Anchors How to Do Their Job (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 12:27:33 PM
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's &aMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 12:21:52 PM
- Does the Kardashian-Spawned 'American Psycho' Spoof Keep Up With the Original? (Vi
Former Spice Girls star Melanie Chisholm joined campaigners at a demonstration in London on Sunday to protest against a cellphone shop.
RELATED: Reunions That Need to Happen
The singer (aka Sporty Spice) was among a group of Hampstead residents waving placards and chanting outside the Phones 4U store on Hampstead High Street to voice their anger about small local shops being replaced by large chain stores in the leafy north London suburb.
RELATED: Victoria Beckham is 'Tired'
Chisholm told fans about the protest in a post on her Twitter.com page, writing, "Go! Hampstead residents, today protesting against a new Phones 4U closing another local independent shop. Come on landlords... [It's outside the former] health food shop. It's all kicking off down here!"
Another protester posted a picture of the demonstration online and Chisholm replied to the message, "I may even be in that picture!"
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco, and Rihanna all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite