Melissa Etheridge's ex wants more money in custody case
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com1 of 18
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital2 of 18
- Photo: JM11/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: Rene Macura/Invision/AP5 of 18
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP7 of 18
- Photo: MIKEL HEALEY/Invision/AP8 of 18
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP10 of 18
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.11 of 18
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News12 of 18
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage.com13 of 18
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.14 of 18
- Photo: Fernando Allende/Splash News15 of 18
- Photo: RD/ Henry Dziekan/Retna Digital16 of 18
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Showtime's 'Californication' Returns for 7th and Final Season in AprilMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:21:21 AM
- Broadcast Shows Nearly As Violent as Cable, Study FindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:53:47 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E NetworkMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:33:14 AM
- CBS Orders Mark Burnett, Roma Downey Miniseries 'Dovekeepers'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:26:31 AM
- 'Suits' Returning to USA Network Thursdays as Lead-in for Denis Leary Comedy &MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:15:54 AM
- Showtime's 'Californication' Returns for 7th and Final Season in April
Singer-songwriter Melissa Etheridge's ex is requesting a hike in the child custody payments, because she is struggling to survive on $23,000-a-month.
Actress Tammy Lynn Michaels has filed documents claiming her former girlfriend makes over $177,000-a-month and she got accustomed to an extravagant lifestyle while they were together.
Michaels also claims Etheridge is brainwashing the former couple's kids, training them to be emotionally distant and rude to her, and cursing in front of them, according to the court papers, obtained by TMZ.com.
The actress, who wants Etheridge to pay more child support and cover her legal costs, has also taken aim at her ex for refusing to let the kids get vaccinated.
The former partners are heading back to court next month for the latest battle in their custody war over twins Miller and Johnnie.
During happier times, Etheridge and Michaels exchanged vows in a commitment ceremony in September 2003. Their children were born three years later.
The pair separated in April, 2010.
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite