- Photo: Alison Buck/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Sean Michaels/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: WENN/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: STUART RAMSON/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP12 of 16
- Photo: RWO/Mr. Blue/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: PN2/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Nigel Patrick/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- ITV Pays $30M for Controlling Interest in 'Hatfields' Producer ThinkfactoryMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 9:27:35 AM
- Ratings: ABC Wins With NBA Finals, 'Voice' Finale Steady With Spring, Down From FaMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 9:05:37 AM
- Rachel Maddow Calls Journalist Michael Hastings 'Angry,' 'Loving,&apoMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 8:34:17 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Wants 'To Channing All Over Your Tatum,' Whatever That Means (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 8:22:52 AM
- Broadway Box Office Up 6% After Tony AwardsMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 8:06:36 AM
- ITV Pays $30M for Controlling Interest in 'Hatfields' Producer Thinkfactory
MIAMI BEACH, Fla. (AP) -- Police are investigating a woman's claim that singer Chris Brown stole her iPhone outside a South Beach nightclub when she tried to take a picture of him.
RELATED: Fashion Face-Off: Oscar Nominees
A police incident report released Thursday says Christal Shanae Spann, 24, and her friends spotted Brown and rapper Tyga leaving the Cameo club early Sunday. Spann told police she saw Brown get into a black Bentley, and she used her phone to take a picture of him sitting in the car.
According to the report, Spann claims Brown grabbed her phone and said "... you ain't going to put that on no website," and drove off.
RELATED: Stars Who Left Hollywood
Authorities said no charges have been filed. The report listed the potential crime as "robbery by sudden snatching," which is a felony.
"My prosecutors are currently speaking with the witnesses and reviewing all of the materials supplied by Miami Beach police," said Katherine Fernandez Rundle, Miami-Dade County's chief prosecutor. "Only after these reviews have been completed would any type of action be considered or taken."
Brown's attorney and a spokeswoman did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
Any charges could cause legal problems for Brown, who remains on supervised probation for beating then-girlfriend, singer Rihanna, in 2009. He has been on a comeback of late, winning a Grammy award and performing on the high-rated awards program - as did Rihanna.
RELATED: Matchy-Matchy Couples
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite