- Photo: Alison Buck/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Sean Michaels/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: WENN/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: STUART RAMSON/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP12 of 16
- Photo: RWO/Mr. Blue/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: PN2/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Nigel Patrick/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- Housewives star weds in FloridaMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 8:24:57 PM
- The Best, Worst, and Most Ridiculous of the Week: 14 Showbiz Stories You Can't MissMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 7:06:58 PM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely Everything
MIAMI BEACH, Fla. (AP) -- Police are investigating a woman's claim that singer Chris Brown stole her iPhone outside a South Beach nightclub when she tried to take a picture of him.
RELATED: Fashion Face-Off: Oscar Nominees
A police incident report released Thursday says Christal Shanae Spann, 24, and her friends spotted Brown and rapper Tyga leaving the Cameo club early Sunday. Spann told police she saw Brown get into a black Bentley, and she used her phone to take a picture of him sitting in the car.
According to the report, Spann claims Brown grabbed her phone and said "... you ain't going to put that on no website," and drove off.
RELATED: Stars Who Left Hollywood
Authorities said no charges have been filed. The report listed the potential crime as "robbery by sudden snatching," which is a felony.
"My prosecutors are currently speaking with the witnesses and reviewing all of the materials supplied by Miami Beach police," said Katherine Fernandez Rundle, Miami-Dade County's chief prosecutor. "Only after these reviews have been completed would any type of action be considered or taken."
Brown's attorney and a spokeswoman did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
Any charges could cause legal problems for Brown, who remains on supervised probation for beating then-girlfriend, singer Rihanna, in 2009. He has been on a comeback of late, winning a Grammy award and performing on the high-rated awards program - as did Rihanna.
RELATED: Matchy-Matchy Couples
Get the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
We look back at the Kardashian clan's Greek yachting trip on April 27.Watch Video »
See what stars like Katy Perry, Madonna, Faith Hill, Pamela Anderson and Rihanna look like in candid moments without makeup.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite