Michael Buble diagnosed with heart abnormality
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Rick Rycroft/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: PMK/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: SKA/HSS/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Jorge Araujo/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson InterviewMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:55:00 AM
- Coroner: Peaches Geldof Died of Heroin OverdoseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:49:00 AM
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:00:00 AM
- Naya Rivera marries in secretMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 5:18:36 AM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson Interview
Michael Buble has scaled back on his drinking after a doctor diagnosed him with an irregular heartbeat.
RELATED: Stars reveal medical conditions
The Canadian singer suffered a minor health scare earlier this year when he noticed his heart beating abnormally, and he was told he suffers from a condition which can be triggered by excess alcohol consumption.
He tells Britain's Daily Mail Weekend magazine, "They call it holiday heart syndrome. I noticed that when I had a few drinks, I could feel my heart race. A lot of people get it, but my problem was that I hated it. I could feel it. The doctors said, 'Mike, you don't even have to think about it. People live with this all their lives -- it's normal.' I was being a hypochondriac, but I was really sensitive to it. If you're partying too much, any kind of stimulant can have an affect on taking your heart out of rhythm."
Buble insists it took just one electrical "zap" at the hospital to jolt his heart back into rhythm, adding, "It's fixed. But I also don't party as much as I did. I don't drink very often -- alcohol is the worst stimulant for it."
RELATED: The year in celebrity
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite