Michael Buble: I'm a dad first, the rest is 'icing on the cake'
- Photo: @michaelbuble/Instagram1 of 11
- Photo: MaxNY/Spartano/Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Gero Breloer/AP4 of 11
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: @michaelbuble/Instagram6 of 11
- Photo: OPK/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Rick Rycroft/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Jorge Araujo/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Michael Buble has already proven himself as a gifted musician -- just take a look at his four Grammy Awards among other honors -- and since the birth of his son Noah, 10 months, the crooner is making a name for himself as a hands-on dad.
"I am Mr. Diaper!" Buble, 38, told Us Weekly at Sesame Street Workshop's 12th annual gala in New York City in May. "I love everything about the kid. Instead of being nervous like I used to at events, I actually sit beforehand and say, "You're Noah's Dad first, and all of this other stuff is just icing on the cake."
Anxious to expand his family to include three or four more kids, Buble and wife Luisana Lopilato, married since 2011, relish every opportunity to spend time with Noah, and even invite him on their designated date nights. "He's such a tranquil kid that we take him to movies and five star restaurants, and he doesn't really make much noise. It's great," Buble says.
Seeing Lopilato bond with their son only deepens the singer's love for his wife of three years. "I married the greatest Mom ever," says Buble. "She's such a compassionate woman and I'm really proud that I get to be her husband."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite