Michael Buble, Luisana Lopilato Celebrate Third Wedding
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Jorge Araujo/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant Eric Hill's Survivors Say to 'Live LikMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 12:53:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQ
Third time's the charm!
Michael Buble and wife Luisana Lopilato said "I do" once again on Friday night in Vancouver, Canada.
The Daily Mail reports that the couple tied the knot in front of 500 of their closest friends and family. "We're both nervous, but we're excited," Buble, 35, told Entertainment Tonight Canada before his nuptials. "It's just another excuse to celebrate our love, have a few drinks, and to dance all night!"
Buble first married Lopilato, 24, in a small civil ceremony in Buenos Aires on March 31. Days later, the couple wed in front of 300 friends and family in their second set of nuptials.
The Canadian crooner met the Argentine actress at one of his concerts in Buenos Aires in 2008. Buble previously dated actress Emily Blunt, 28, from 2005 to 2008.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite