- Photo: MaxNY/Spartano/Fame Flynet1 of 9
- Photo: Jorge Araujo/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: PMK/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Rick Rycroft/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer: Green Goblin Takes Center Stage (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:32:41 AM
- Malcolm McDowell Joins Gael Garcia Bernal in 'Mozart in the Jungle'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:15:10 AM
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne FilMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:57:26 PM
- 'Anchorman' Ron Burgundy ESPN Gig Canceled Due to Jameis Winston CoverageMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:47:39 PM
- Song Smashup Showdown: Which 2013 Year-End Pop Music Collaboration Is Best?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:39:52 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer: Green Goblin Takes Center Stage (Video)
Baby boy Buble! Expecting their first child later this year, Michael Buble and his wife, Luisana Lopilato, are having a son, the Canadian singer told the New York Post's Page Six. "We are so excited," Grammy winner Buble, 37, told the paper. "We have just come from the hospital, and the sonogram was pretty clear: It's a boy! We are thrilled."
Buble and Argentinian model Lopilato, 25, announced their happy baby news Jan. 24 via video message, in which they shared a teeny ultrasound image accompanied by Buble's classic song "Haven't Met You." "Mike, Lu and . . . mini Buble!" the text in the clip read. "We're having a baby Buble!"
The pair wed -- three times! -- in spring 2011 with a civil ceremony in Buenos Aires on March 31, a 300-guest ceremony days later, and yet another bash in Vancouver in May.
"I've said to Luisana a million times, 'I'd love to have kids,'" Buble said after the wedding. "But I always say to her when you're ready -- when you feel like you've lived and you've partied and done all the things you want to do. When you've worked your butt off, then tell me."
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Girls Night Out
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite