- Photo: MaxNY/Spartano/Fame Flynet1 of 9
- Photo: Jorge Araujo/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: PMK/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Rick Rycroft/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Baby boy Buble! Expecting their first child later this year, Michael Buble and his wife, Luisana Lopilato, are having a son, the Canadian singer told the New York Post's Page Six. "We are so excited," Grammy winner Buble, 37, told the paper. "We have just come from the hospital, and the sonogram was pretty clear: It's a boy! We are thrilled."
Buble and Argentinian model Lopilato, 25, announced their happy baby news Jan. 24 via video message, in which they shared a teeny ultrasound image accompanied by Buble's classic song "Haven't Met You." "Mike, Lu and . . . mini Buble!" the text in the clip read. "We're having a baby Buble!"
The pair wed -- three times! -- in spring 2011 with a civil ceremony in Buenos Aires on March 31, a 300-guest ceremony days later, and yet another bash in Vancouver in May.
"I've said to Luisana a million times, 'I'd love to have kids,'" Buble said after the wedding. "But I always say to her when you're ready -- when you feel like you've lived and you've partied and done all the things you want to do. When you've worked your butt off, then tell me."
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Victoria Beckham mourns the loss of her bicycle on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite