- Photo: MaxNY/Spartano/Fame Flynet1 of 9
- Photo: Jorge Araujo/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: PMK/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Rick Rycroft/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Baby boy Buble! Expecting their first child later this year, Michael Buble and his wife, Luisana Lopilato, are having a son, the Canadian singer told the New York Post's Page Six. "We are so excited," Grammy winner Buble, 37, told the paper. "We have just come from the hospital, and the sonogram was pretty clear: It's a boy! We are thrilled."
Buble and Argentinian model Lopilato, 25, announced their happy baby news Jan. 24 via video message, in which they shared a teeny ultrasound image accompanied by Buble's classic song "Haven't Met You." "Mike, Lu and . . . mini Buble!" the text in the clip read. "We're having a baby Buble!"
The pair wed -- three times! -- in spring 2011 with a civil ceremony in Buenos Aires on March 31, a 300-guest ceremony days later, and yet another bash in Vancouver in May.
"I've said to Luisana a million times, 'I'd love to have kids,'" Buble said after the wedding. "But I always say to her when you're ready -- when you feel like you've lived and you've partied and done all the things you want to do. When you've worked your butt off, then tell me."
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite