- Photo: MaxNY/Spartano/Fame Flynet1 of 9
- Photo: Jorge Araujo/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: PMK/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Rick Rycroft/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Baby boy Buble! Expecting their first child later this year, Michael Buble and his wife, Luisana Lopilato, are having a son, the Canadian singer told the New York Post's Page Six. "We are so excited," Grammy winner Buble, 37, told the paper. "We have just come from the hospital, and the sonogram was pretty clear: It's a boy! We are thrilled."
Buble and Argentinian model Lopilato, 25, announced their happy baby news Jan. 24 via video message, in which they shared a teeny ultrasound image accompanied by Buble's classic song "Haven't Met You." "Mike, Lu and . . . mini Buble!" the text in the clip read. "We're having a baby Buble!"
The pair wed -- three times! -- in spring 2011 with a civil ceremony in Buenos Aires on March 31, a 300-guest ceremony days later, and yet another bash in Vancouver in May.
"I've said to Luisana a million times, 'I'd love to have kids,'" Buble said after the wedding. "But I always say to her when you're ready -- when you feel like you've lived and you've partied and done all the things you want to do. When you've worked your butt off, then tell me."
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite