Michael Buble Told Reese Witherspoon About Baby-to-Be 'Before Anyone Else in the World'
- Photo: WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Rick Rycroft/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks4 of 12
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com5 of 12
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/SBMF/Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: MaxNY/Spartano/Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: PMK/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet10 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
She's one of Hollywood's favorite moms -- so Reese Witherspoon was naturally someone for Michael Buble to confide in when he and his wife Luisana Lopilato found out that they were expecting. By sheer coincidence, the Oscar-winning actress, 36, was among the very first to hear Mr. and Mrs. Buble's very good news.
The old-school crooner, 37, explains to Parade.com that he gushed to the "Mud" star about Lopitato's pregnancy during a phone call as they discussed their duet, a cover of Frank and Nancy Sinatra's "Something Stupid."
"I had just found out [my wife was pregnant]," explains Buble, currently promoting new album To Be Loved. Married since last March, he and the Argentinian model, 25, eventually told the world in late January.
"It was the greatest day of my life, so I just said, 'You know, I’m having a baby!'" Buble recalls. "And Reese was so sweet about it and excited for me. It was nice for us to bond that way."
Witherspoon became a mom for the third time just last September when she and husband Jim Toth welcomed son Tennessee. Marvels Buble of the intimate moment: "I told her before anyone else in the world knew, even members of my own family!"
Earlier this week, Buble confirmed to the New York Post's Page Six that the baby-to-be is going to be a boy.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Moore, Amy Adams, Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite