Michael Buble Told Reese Witherspoon About Baby-to-Be 'Before Anyone Else in the World'
- Photo: WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Rick Rycroft/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks4 of 12
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com5 of 12
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/SBMF/Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: MaxNY/Spartano/Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: PMK/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet10 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Mia Hansen-Love's EDM Movie 'Eden' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 10:56:00 AM
- Chelsea Handler's Dog Is a Lion King in Teaser for Netflix Comedy Special (Photo)MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:43:00 AM
- Aaron Paul Joins Jamie Dornan in Miramax's 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax'MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:32:00 AM
- Ratings: Gotham Cops Good Numbers — See How Scorpion and Forever DidMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:26:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 12:09 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:09:53 AM
- Mia Hansen-Love's EDM Movie 'Eden' Lands U.S. Distribution
She's one of Hollywood's favorite moms -- so Reese Witherspoon was naturally someone for Michael Buble to confide in when he and his wife Luisana Lopilato found out that they were expecting. By sheer coincidence, the Oscar-winning actress, 36, was among the very first to hear Mr. and Mrs. Buble's very good news.
The old-school crooner, 37, explains to Parade.com that he gushed to the "Mud" star about Lopitato's pregnancy during a phone call as they discussed their duet, a cover of Frank and Nancy Sinatra's "Something Stupid."
"I had just found out [my wife was pregnant]," explains Buble, currently promoting new album To Be Loved. Married since last March, he and the Argentinian model, 25, eventually told the world in late January.
"It was the greatest day of my life, so I just said, 'You know, I’m having a baby!'" Buble recalls. "And Reese was so sweet about it and excited for me. It was nice for us to bond that way."
Witherspoon became a mom for the third time just last September when she and husband Jim Toth welcomed son Tennessee. Marvels Buble of the intimate moment: "I told her before anyone else in the world knew, even members of my own family!"
Earlier this week, Buble confirmed to the New York Post's Page Six that the baby-to-be is going to be a boy.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy TV Stars
From Sofia Vergara to Justin Theroux, check out the rest of TV's hottest stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite