Michael Buble Told Reese Witherspoon About Baby-to-Be 'Before Anyone Else in the World'
- Photo: WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Rick Rycroft/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks4 of 12
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com5 of 12
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/SBMF/Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: MaxNY/Spartano/Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: PMK/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet10 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
She's one of Hollywood's favorite moms -- so Reese Witherspoon was naturally someone for Michael Buble to confide in when he and his wife Luisana Lopilato found out that they were expecting. By sheer coincidence, the Oscar-winning actress, 36, was among the very first to hear Mr. and Mrs. Buble's very good news.
The old-school crooner, 37, explains to Parade.com that he gushed to the "Mud" star about Lopitato's pregnancy during a phone call as they discussed their duet, a cover of Frank and Nancy Sinatra's "Something Stupid."
"I had just found out [my wife was pregnant]," explains Buble, currently promoting new album To Be Loved. Married since last March, he and the Argentinian model, 25, eventually told the world in late January.
"It was the greatest day of my life, so I just said, 'You know, I’m having a baby!'" Buble recalls. "And Reese was so sweet about it and excited for me. It was nice for us to bond that way."
Witherspoon became a mom for the third time just last September when she and husband Jim Toth welcomed son Tennessee. Marvels Buble of the intimate moment: "I told her before anyone else in the world knew, even members of my own family!"
Earlier this week, Buble confirmed to the New York Post's Page Six that the baby-to-be is going to be a boy.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite