Michael Buble Told Reese Witherspoon About Baby-to-Be 'Before Anyone Else in the World'
- Photo: WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Rick Rycroft/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks4 of 12
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com5 of 12
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/SBMF/Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: MaxNY/Spartano/Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: PMK/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet10 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- 12 Comic-Con Stars and Showrunners Share Insider Tips; Pick Convention Must-Dos and Don't MMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 2:00:00 AM
- CBS Films Exec Shakeup: Terry Press Assumes Top Leadership Role, Wolfgang Hammer OutMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:22:00 AM
- Woody Allen Talks His Life and Career in First Podcast AppearanceMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:12:00 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Is Forbes' Top-Earning Actor With $75 MillionMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 11:22:00 PM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing Grades
She's one of Hollywood's favorite moms -- so Reese Witherspoon was naturally someone for Michael Buble to confide in when he and his wife Luisana Lopilato found out that they were expecting. By sheer coincidence, the Oscar-winning actress, 36, was among the very first to hear Mr. and Mrs. Buble's very good news.
The old-school crooner, 37, explains to Parade.com that he gushed to the "Mud" star about Lopitato's pregnancy during a phone call as they discussed their duet, a cover of Frank and Nancy Sinatra's "Something Stupid."
"I had just found out [my wife was pregnant]," explains Buble, currently promoting new album To Be Loved. Married since last March, he and the Argentinian model, 25, eventually told the world in late January.
"It was the greatest day of my life, so I just said, 'You know, I’m having a baby!'" Buble recalls. "And Reese was so sweet about it and excited for me. It was nice for us to bond that way."
Witherspoon became a mom for the third time just last September when she and husband Jim Toth welcomed son Tennessee. Marvels Buble of the intimate moment: "I told her before anyone else in the world knew, even members of my own family!"
Earlier this week, Buble confirmed to the New York Post's Page Six that the baby-to-be is going to be a boy.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Slim Down Secrets
Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel chat nude scenes and getting in shape for their film "Sex Tape" with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Party
From Crowd Ignite