Michael Buble, wife Luisana Lopilato welcome a baby boy
- Photo: @michaelbuble/Instagram1 of 7
- Photo: OPK/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/PictureGroup/.3 of 7
- Photo: MaxNY/Spartano/Fame Flynet4 of 7
- Photo: SKA/HSS/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
"Overjoyed and filled with gratitude at the arrival of our son, Noah Buble," Buble captioned an adorable picture of the newborn and Lopilato. "Born this morning, August 27th at 2:26 am in Vancouver, Canada."
Buble has been anticipating the baby's birth for weeks now. He even canceled his Aug. 9 appearance on the "Today" show because of it. "Michael won't be appearing on The Today Show this Friday due to the impending birth of his baby. Updates soon," his official Twitter account stated.
"It's a boy, and he's due at any moment," he later told The Associated Press. "Literally any moment. We're close. She had a false alarm a couple days ago, and she had about seven hours of labor. So we know that it could happen at any time."
Buble, 37, and Lopilato, 26, first announced they were expecting in January with a video message showing an ultrasound. "Mike, Lu and ... mini Buble!" the text in the clip read at the time. "We're having a baby Buble!"
The couple married in a small civil ceremony in Buenos Aires in March 2011. Days later, they tied the knot again in front of 300 friends and family. A third wedding ceremony took place at Vancouver's Pan Pacific Hotel in May 2011.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite