Michael Buble, wife Luisana Lopilato welcome a baby boy
- Photo: @michaelbuble/Instagram1 of 7
- Photo: OPK/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/PictureGroup/.3 of 7
- Photo: MaxNY/Spartano/Fame Flynet4 of 7
- Photo: SKA/HSS/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
"Overjoyed and filled with gratitude at the arrival of our son, Noah Buble," Buble captioned an adorable picture of the newborn and Lopilato. "Born this morning, August 27th at 2:26 am in Vancouver, Canada."
Buble has been anticipating the baby's birth for weeks now. He even canceled his Aug. 9 appearance on the "Today" show because of it. "Michael won't be appearing on The Today Show this Friday due to the impending birth of his baby. Updates soon," his official Twitter account stated.
"It's a boy, and he's due at any moment," he later told The Associated Press. "Literally any moment. We're close. She had a false alarm a couple days ago, and she had about seven hours of labor. So we know that it could happen at any time."
Buble, 37, and Lopilato, 26, first announced they were expecting in January with a video message showing an ultrasound. "Mike, Lu and ... mini Buble!" the text in the clip read at the time. "We're having a baby Buble!"
The couple married in a small civil ceremony in Buenos Aires in March 2011. Days later, they tied the knot again in front of 300 friends and family. A third wedding ceremony took place at Vancouver's Pan Pacific Hotel in May 2011.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Ben's Big Night
Ben Affleck wins an Oscar -- and joins Instagram! -- and more celeb news on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian talks about Kim's wedding. Will Mason be the ring bearer?Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite