Lawyer for Michael Jackson's estate blasts latest molestation claim
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 8
- Photo: Doug Pizac/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: TONY CHENG/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: STR/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: RSD/APC/ZOJ/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: NC1/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
A lawyer for Michael Jackson's estate has slammed the choreographer, Wade Robson, who filed suit last week alleging that the late King of Pop molested him when Robson was a child.
RELATED: Celebs and their exotic pets
Robson, who has worked with stars including Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake, has asked a California judge to allow him to make a late creditor's claim against Jackson's estate for "childhood sexual abuse." Jackson's estate attorney Howard Weitzman has now blasted Robson's allegation, pointing out that he took to the stand at the singer's 2005 child molestation trial to deny he had ever been molested by Jackson during several sleepovers.
In a statement to TMZ, Weitzman says, "Mr. Robson's claim is outrageous and pathetic. This is a young man who has testified at least twice under oath over the past 20 years and said in numerous interviews that Michael Jackson never did anything inappropriate to him or with him. Now, nearly four years after Michael has passed, this sad and less than credible claim has been made. We are confident that the court will see this for what it is."
Jackson died from an accidental overdose of prescription drugs in 2009.
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite