Lawyer for Michael Jackson's estate blasts latest molestation claim
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 8
- Photo: Doug Pizac/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: TONY CHENG/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: STR/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: RSD/APC/ZOJ/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: NC1/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Made in America concert set to rock Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 11:58:04 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade before the weddingMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:09:00 AM
- Made in America concert set to rock Los Angeles
A lawyer for Michael Jackson's estate has slammed the choreographer, Wade Robson, who filed suit last week alleging that the late King of Pop molested him when Robson was a child.
RELATED: Celebs and their exotic pets
Robson, who has worked with stars including Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake, has asked a California judge to allow him to make a late creditor's claim against Jackson's estate for "childhood sexual abuse." Jackson's estate attorney Howard Weitzman has now blasted Robson's allegation, pointing out that he took to the stand at the singer's 2005 child molestation trial to deny he had ever been molested by Jackson during several sleepovers.
In a statement to TMZ, Weitzman says, "Mr. Robson's claim is outrageous and pathetic. This is a young man who has testified at least twice under oath over the past 20 years and said in numerous interviews that Michael Jackson never did anything inappropriate to him or with him. Now, nearly four years after Michael has passed, this sad and less than credible claim has been made. We are confident that the court will see this for what it is."
Jackson died from an accidental overdose of prescription drugs in 2009.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite