Michael Jackson's alleged lover asks for custody of his kids
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 7
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg; WENN/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Doug Pizac/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Garcia/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- W. Kamau Bell Laments "The Whiteness of Late Night"MSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Nicki Minaj Welcome at This NY High School, After Alma Mater Rejects HerMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Ashley Judd Has Tough Couple of Weekends at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 2:47:00 PM
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Claims She Was Detained by LAPD, Mistaken for ProstitutMSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 2:36:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars' Julianne Hough: "I Might Be Even Harder on Derek"MSNEntertainment 9/14/2014 1:34:00 PM
- W. Kamau Bell Laments "The Whiteness of Late Night"
Christine Leroux, a woman who claims to be a former lover of Michael Jackson, has filed a petition for appointment of guardianship of Prince, Paris and Blanket on the grounds that she is the real mother of Jackson's three children.
In the paperwork filed September 4, Leroux claims her relationship began with Jackson when the two met in elementary school as children, and continued into adulthood when the two allegedly became intimate. According to Leroux, her family was so against their romance that she and Jackson were forced to meet in secret and raise their children by surrogate.
"Michael used my eggs to create Paris, Prince and Blanket with the surrogate mothers he chose," she claims in her statement. "I named Paris myself and 'Blanket' was my idea for a good nickname for my youngest son."
Maintaining that she fears for the safety and well-being of her children under Katherine Jackson and/or Debbie Rowe's care, especially after Paris' recent suicide attempt, Leroux is asking that they be remanded to her so that she can "establish a relationship," "monitor their religious and academic education" as well as practice her own disciplinary techniques.
In her statement, Leroux also writes that she is open to both DNA and lie-detector testing to substantiate her claims.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out the many women who have been wooed by George Clooney over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew 'Do
From Crowd Ignite