Michael Jackson's alleged lover asks for custody of his kids
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 7
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg; WENN/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Doug Pizac/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Garcia/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From DebutMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:36:00 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Gets a Bloody Poster and Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:00 AM
- Fitz and The Tantrums headline US Open ceremonyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:40:31 AM
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Found Dead; Drew ReactsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:26:00 AM
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From Debut
Christine Leroux, a woman who claims to be a former lover of Michael Jackson, has filed a petition for appointment of guardianship of Prince, Paris and Blanket on the grounds that she is the real mother of Jackson's three children.
In the paperwork filed September 4, Leroux claims her relationship began with Jackson when the two met in elementary school as children, and continued into adulthood when the two allegedly became intimate. According to Leroux, her family was so against their romance that she and Jackson were forced to meet in secret and raise their children by surrogate.
"Michael used my eggs to create Paris, Prince and Blanket with the surrogate mothers he chose," she claims in her statement. "I named Paris myself and 'Blanket' was my idea for a good nickname for my youngest son."
Maintaining that she fears for the safety and well-being of her children under Katherine Jackson and/or Debbie Rowe's care, especially after Paris' recent suicide attempt, Leroux is asking that they be remanded to her so that she can "establish a relationship," "monitor their religious and academic education" as well as practice her own disciplinary techniques.
In her statement, Leroux also writes that she is open to both DNA and lie-detector testing to substantiate her claims.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVegas Turn Up
From Crowd Ignite