Michael Jackson's Children Honor Their Father at Handprint Ceremony
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News3 of 14
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com4 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: BEBETO MATTHEWS/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: NC1/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 14
- Photo: Garcia/Retna Ltd.11 of 14
- Photo: Promotional12 of 14
- Photo: Doug Pizac/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Even in death, Michael Jackson has the power to bring people together.
His three children, Prince, Paris and Blanket, memorialized their late father with a hand and footprint ceremony outside Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood, Calif., on Thursday.
"This, right here, is his lifetime achievement award," Prince, 14, told the crowd. "This is what he strived to get, and this is what we are giving him now."
The trio then made an imprint in the cement using the King of Pop's famous sequined glove and a pair of his dancing shoes. They also added their own handprints.
Paris, 13, then introduced Justin Bieber, 17, who performed his own rendition of "Rockin' Robin" (made famous by Jackson in 1972).
"Michael meant so much to me and I know he meant a lot to you guys as well," an emotional Bieber said. "He was more than entertainer: He was an inspiration in the way he was kind, he was gentle and very charitable. That's why I look up to him."
Chris Tucker, Smokey Robinson and Quincy Jones also showed up for the ceremony, as did Jackson's mother, Katherine, and his brothers, Tito and Jackie.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite