Michael Jackson's Children Honor Their Father at Handprint Ceremony
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News3 of 14
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com4 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: BEBETO MATTHEWS/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: NC1/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 14
- Photo: Garcia/Retna Ltd.11 of 14
- Photo: Promotional12 of 14
- Photo: Doug Pizac/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Even in death, Michael Jackson has the power to bring people together.
His three children, Prince, Paris and Blanket, memorialized their late father with a hand and footprint ceremony outside Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood, Calif., on Thursday.
"This, right here, is his lifetime achievement award," Prince, 14, told the crowd. "This is what he strived to get, and this is what we are giving him now."
The trio then made an imprint in the cement using the King of Pop's famous sequined glove and a pair of his dancing shoes. They also added their own handprints.
Paris, 13, then introduced Justin Bieber, 17, who performed his own rendition of "Rockin' Robin" (made famous by Jackson in 1972).
"Michael meant so much to me and I know he meant a lot to you guys as well," an emotional Bieber said. "He was more than entertainer: He was an inspiration in the way he was kind, he was gentle and very charitable. That's why I look up to him."
Chris Tucker, Smokey Robinson and Quincy Jones also showed up for the ceremony, as did Jackson's mother, Katherine, and his brothers, Tito and Jackie.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "That '70s Show" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Rocknroll
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite