Michael Jackson's Children Honor Their Father at Handprint Ceremony
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News3 of 14
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com4 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: BEBETO MATTHEWS/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: NC1/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 14
- Photo: Garcia/Retna Ltd.11 of 14
- Photo: Promotional12 of 14
- Photo: Doug Pizac/Invision/AP13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Sundance Competition Lineup Features Films Starring Kristen Stewart, Aaron Paul, Anne HathawayMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:59:17 PM
- HBO Lands Billy Crystal's Broadway Show '700 Sundays'MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:42:54 PM
- Rush Limbaugh Must Apologize to Pope Francis, Petition DemandsMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:13:04 PM
- Martin Bashir Resigns From MSNBC After Sarah Palin SlamMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 11:46:58 AM
- R. Kelly's Epic 'Trapped in the Closet' Is Getting More ChaptersMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 11:30:51 AM
- Sundance Competition Lineup Features Films Starring Kristen Stewart, Aaron Paul, Anne Hathaway
Even in death, Michael Jackson has the power to bring people together.
His three children, Prince, Paris and Blanket, memorialized their late father with a hand and footprint ceremony outside Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood, Calif., on Thursday.
"This, right here, is his lifetime achievement award," Prince, 14, told the crowd. "This is what he strived to get, and this is what we are giving him now."
The trio then made an imprint in the cement using the King of Pop's famous sequined glove and a pair of his dancing shoes. They also added their own handprints.
Paris, 13, then introduced Justin Bieber, 17, who performed his own rendition of "Rockin' Robin" (made famous by Jackson in 1972).
"Michael meant so much to me and I know he meant a lot to you guys as well," an emotional Bieber said. "He was more than entertainer: He was an inspiration in the way he was kind, he was gentle and very charitable. That's why I look up to him."
Chris Tucker, Smokey Robinson and Quincy Jones also showed up for the ceremony, as did Jackson's mother, Katherine, and his brothers, Tito and Jackie.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Khloe Kardashian and more are spotted at Drake's concert in Los Angeles on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite