Michael Jackson's children visit Ind. boyhood home
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP1 of 20
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News2 of 20
- Photo: WENN3 of 20
- Photo: YouTube/Splash News4 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 20
- Photo: Doug Pizac/Invision/AP6 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP/Invision/AP7 of 20
- Photo: NC1/WENN8 of 20
- Photo: Doug Pizac/Invision/AP9 of 20
- Photo: WENN10 of 20
- Photo: Doug Pizac/Invision/AP11 of 20
- Photo: Doug Pizac/Invision/AP12 of 20
- Photo: Promotional13 of 20
- Photo: Promotional14 of 20
- Photo: Promotional15 of 20
- Photo: Invision/AP16 of 20
- Photo: Invision/AP17 of 20
- Photo: Garcia/Retna Ltd.18 of 20
- Photo: Promotional19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This DecemberMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:16:00 AM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere Generates 263,000 More Tweets Than OriginalMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:07:00 AM
- CBS Television Studios Names Two New Drama Development ExecsMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:00:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 12:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:52:52 AM
- Toronto mayor Ford orders 5 espressos in videoMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:49:12 AM
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This December
GARY, Ind. (AP) -- Michael Jackson's children and father visited the late pop star's boyhood home in Gary, Ind., as the town celebrated what would have been his 53rd birthday.
RELATED: Janet Jackson Turns 45
Hundreds of fans took part in activities outside the house in Jackson Street over the weekend ahead of Jackson's birthday on Monday.
Thirteen-year-old Paris Jackson told WLS-TV that she enjoyed seeing so many fans at the house when she and her brothers, 14-year-old Prince and 9-year-old Blanket, visited on Saturday.
RELATED: The Making of 'Thriller'
The Post-Tribune of Merrillville reports that Jackson's father Joe attended activities at the home on Sunday.
RELATED: Michael Jackson's Life in Photos
The Jackson family moved from Indiana to California in 1969 after the Jackson 5 struck it big. Jackson died in June 2009.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite