Michael Jackson's assistant says he's owed $28K in expenses
- Photo: Doug Pizac/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: TONY CHENG/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: MICHAEL A. MARIANT/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: RSD/APC/ZOJ/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: STR/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: BEBETO MATTHEWS/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Epic/Promotional14 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- News Corp. Taps Sony Veteran Jim Kennedy as Chief Communications OfficerMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 9:25:14 AM
- Super Bowl TV Advertising Sold Out, Fox SaysMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 9:09:51 AM
- AXS TV Orders Third Season of 'The World's Greatest Tribute Bands' (ExcluMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 9:04:28 AM
- 'American Hustle' Review: It's Grifters vs. Feds in David O. Russell&MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 9:00:22 AM
- Ratings: 'Voice' Rebounds, 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Fall Finale FlatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 8:26:57 AM
- News Corp. Taps Sony Veteran Jim Kennedy as Chief Communications Officer
Michael Jackson's former personal assistant has filed a claim against the deceased singer's estate claiming he is still owed money for his expenses.
Michael Amir Williams filed a claim with Jackson's estate for $28,569.83 for payments he made on behalf of Jackson while the superstar was living in Las Vegas.
Williams has demanded payment and includes in his list of expenses an $11,000 electricity bill, a $13,000 vehicle lease and almost $1,000 in phone bills, according to TMZ.com.
The claim comes more than three years after the King Of Pop passed away in June 2009.
Last year, Williams also filed a lawsuit against producers at concert promotion company AEG, the firm behind Jackson's doomed London comeback shows, claiming they failed to act responsibly by hiring Dr. Conrad Murray as Jackson's personal physician. Murray is currently behind bars serving a four-year sentence on an involuntary manslaughter charge after he was found to have administered the fatal dose of anesthetic which killed Jackson just weeks before his concerts kicked off.
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Khloe Kardashian and more are spotted at Drake's concert in Los Angeles on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
See the first photos of Mario Lopez's newborn son, Dominic Lopez, on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYear in Romance
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite