Michael Jackson's assistant says he's owed $28K in expenses
- Photo: Doug Pizac/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: TONY CHENG/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: MICHAEL A. MARIANT/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: RSD/APC/ZOJ/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: STR/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: BEBETO MATTHEWS/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Epic/Promotional14 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Michael Jackson's former personal assistant has filed a claim against the deceased singer's estate claiming he is still owed money for his expenses.
Michael Amir Williams filed a claim with Jackson's estate for $28,569.83 for payments he made on behalf of Jackson while the superstar was living in Las Vegas.
Williams has demanded payment and includes in his list of expenses an $11,000 electricity bill, a $13,000 vehicle lease and almost $1,000 in phone bills, according to TMZ.com.
The claim comes more than three years after the King Of Pop passed away in June 2009.
Last year, Williams also filed a lawsuit against producers at concert promotion company AEG, the firm behind Jackson's doomed London comeback shows, claiming they failed to act responsibly by hiring Dr. Conrad Murray as Jackson's personal physician. Murray is currently behind bars serving a four-year sentence on an involuntary manslaughter charge after he was found to have administered the fatal dose of anesthetic which killed Jackson just weeks before his concerts kicked off.
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite