Michael Jackson's assistant says he's owed $28K in expenses
- Photo: Doug Pizac/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: TONY CHENG/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: MICHAEL A. MARIANT/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: RSD/APC/ZOJ/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: STR/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: BEBETO MATTHEWS/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Epic/Promotional14 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:49:00 AM
- Is WGN America's Manhattan a Blast? 4 Reasons to Watch the Atomic DramaMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:30:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Scores $2.74 Million on Thursday Night, 'Hercules' GruntsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:24:00 AM
- Exclusive Video: Behind the Scenes of The Wonder Years Cast ReunionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:39:00 AM
- Ratings: Top-Rated 'Big Brother' Pushes CBS to a WinMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:36:00 AM
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'
Michael Jackson's former personal assistant has filed a claim against the deceased singer's estate claiming he is still owed money for his expenses.
Michael Amir Williams filed a claim with Jackson's estate for $28,569.83 for payments he made on behalf of Jackson while the superstar was living in Las Vegas.
Williams has demanded payment and includes in his list of expenses an $11,000 electricity bill, a $13,000 vehicle lease and almost $1,000 in phone bills, according to TMZ.com.
The claim comes more than three years after the King Of Pop passed away in June 2009.
Last year, Williams also filed a lawsuit against producers at concert promotion company AEG, the firm behind Jackson's doomed London comeback shows, claiming they failed to act responsibly by hiring Dr. Conrad Murray as Jackson's personal physician. Murray is currently behind bars serving a four-year sentence on an involuntary manslaughter charge after he was found to have administered the fatal dose of anesthetic which killed Jackson just weeks before his concerts kicked off.
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite