Michael Jackson's assistant says he's owed $28K in expenses
- Photo: Doug Pizac/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: TONY CHENG/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: MICHAEL A. MARIANT/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: RSD/APC/ZOJ/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: STR/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: BEBETO MATTHEWS/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Epic/Promotional14 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Malcolm Gladwell Medical Drama Gets Pilot Order at FoxMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:22:00 AM
- Amazon Sets Premiere Date for TransparentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:22:00 AM
- Vicki Gunvalson Explained "What Gay Looks Like" On the RHOC ReunionMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:22:00 AM
- Fox Sales Exec Jean Rossi Leaving After 27 YearsMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:06:00 AM
- Vimeo Announces New Distribution PartnersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Malcolm Gladwell Medical Drama Gets Pilot Order at Fox
Michael Jackson's former personal assistant has filed a claim against the deceased singer's estate claiming he is still owed money for his expenses.
Michael Amir Williams filed a claim with Jackson's estate for $28,569.83 for payments he made on behalf of Jackson while the superstar was living in Las Vegas.
Williams has demanded payment and includes in his list of expenses an $11,000 electricity bill, a $13,000 vehicle lease and almost $1,000 in phone bills, according to TMZ.com.
The claim comes more than three years after the King Of Pop passed away in June 2009.
Last year, Williams also filed a lawsuit against producers at concert promotion company AEG, the firm behind Jackson's doomed London comeback shows, claiming they failed to act responsibly by hiring Dr. Conrad Murray as Jackson's personal physician. Murray is currently behind bars serving a four-year sentence on an involuntary manslaughter charge after he was found to have administered the fatal dose of anesthetic which killed Jackson just weeks before his concerts kicked off.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEmmy Parties
From Crowd Ignite