Michael Jackson's assistant says he's owed $28K in expenses
- Photo: Doug Pizac/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: TONY CHENG/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: MICHAEL A. MARIANT/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: RSD/APC/ZOJ/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: STR/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: BEBETO MATTHEWS/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Epic/Promotional14 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&apMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 12:00:42 PM
- La Scala remembers Mandela at season openerMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:10:16 AM
- 'Downton Abbey' Christmas Special Teaser: Shirley MacLaine and Paul Giamatti Are NMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 11:07:03 AM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviews
Michael Jackson's former personal assistant has filed a claim against the deceased singer's estate claiming he is still owed money for his expenses.
Michael Amir Williams filed a claim with Jackson's estate for $28,569.83 for payments he made on behalf of Jackson while the superstar was living in Las Vegas.
Williams has demanded payment and includes in his list of expenses an $11,000 electricity bill, a $13,000 vehicle lease and almost $1,000 in phone bills, according to TMZ.com.
The claim comes more than three years after the King Of Pop passed away in June 2009.
Last year, Williams also filed a lawsuit against producers at concert promotion company AEG, the firm behind Jackson's doomed London comeback shows, claiming they failed to act responsibly by hiring Dr. Conrad Murray as Jackson's personal physician. Murray is currently behind bars serving a four-year sentence on an involuntary manslaughter charge after he was found to have administered the fatal dose of anesthetic which killed Jackson just weeks before his concerts kicked off.
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite