Michelle, Malia, Sasha Obama Rock Out at Beyonce's Atlantic City Concert
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Kristoffer Tripplaar/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Chuck Kennedy/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Pablo Martinez Monsivais/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Jim Cole/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Susan Walsh/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: LM Otero/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Anonymous / The White House/.12 of 16
- Photo: Manuel Balce Ceneta/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Charles Dharapak/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
The Obama-Knowles love fest continues!
First Lady Michelle Obama, along with daughters Malia, 13, and Sasha, 10, hit up Beyonce's concert at Revel Beach's Ovation Hall in Atlantic City, NJ Saturday night. The performance was night two of the songstress' four-show return since giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy, her first child with husband Jay-Z, in January.
"They sat up in a private balcony with Gayle King. Michelle was jamming out to 'Crazy in Love,'" a concertgoer tells Us Weekly. "When Beyonce told the crowd to get up and jump, [Malia and Sasha] stood and started dancing and jumping. They were shouting when Beyonce asked, 'Do girls run the world?'"
"Together, all three of them did the 'Single Ladies' dance moves," the concertgoer adds.
(It was the second concert of the week for Malia, who was spotted cheering on Irish-British heartthrobs One Direction at their Fairfax, Va. show on Thursday.)
In April, Beyonce, 30, wrote a public letter to President Obama's wife, 48, which she posted on her personal website. In the note, she wrote, "Michelle is the ultimate example of a truly strong African American woman. She is a caring mother, she's a loving wife, while at the same time, she is the First Lady!" before signing off with a giant thank you to the figure.
Two days later, Michelle responded to Beyonce's heartfelt words by tweeting from he verified Twitter account, "Thank you for the beautiful letter and for being a role model who kids everywhere can look up to."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite