Michelle, Malia, Sasha Obama Rock Out at Beyonce's Atlantic City Concert
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Kristoffer Tripplaar/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Chuck Kennedy/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Pablo Martinez Monsivais/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Jim Cole/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Susan Walsh/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: LM Otero/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Anonymous / The White House/.12 of 16
- Photo: Manuel Balce Ceneta/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Charles Dharapak/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Guardians of the Galaxy Wins Labor Day WeekendMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Nude Photos of Jennifer Lawrence, More Celebs Leaked After Massive Phone HackMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Simon Cowell, Cheryl Cole Returns Deliver 'X Factor UK' Ratings BumpMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Joan Rivers' Daughter Melissa Releases New Statement, Celebs Tweet SupportMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Taylor Swift Joining NBC's 'The Voice' as Guest Mentor (Report)MSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 3:12:00 PM
- Box Office: Guardians of the Galaxy Wins Labor Day Weekend
The Obama-Knowles love fest continues!
First Lady Michelle Obama, along with daughters Malia, 13, and Sasha, 10, hit up Beyonce's concert at Revel Beach's Ovation Hall in Atlantic City, NJ Saturday night. The performance was night two of the songstress' four-show return since giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy, her first child with husband Jay-Z, in January.
"They sat up in a private balcony with Gayle King. Michelle was jamming out to 'Crazy in Love,'" a concertgoer tells Us Weekly. "When Beyonce told the crowd to get up and jump, [Malia and Sasha] stood and started dancing and jumping. They were shouting when Beyonce asked, 'Do girls run the world?'"
"Together, all three of them did the 'Single Ladies' dance moves," the concertgoer adds.
(It was the second concert of the week for Malia, who was spotted cheering on Irish-British heartthrobs One Direction at their Fairfax, Va. show on Thursday.)
In April, Beyonce, 30, wrote a public letter to President Obama's wife, 48, which she posted on her personal website. In the note, she wrote, "Michelle is the ultimate example of a truly strong African American woman. She is a caring mother, she's a loving wife, while at the same time, she is the First Lady!" before signing off with a giant thank you to the figure.
Two days later, Michelle responded to Beyonce's heartfelt words by tweeting from he verified Twitter account, "Thank you for the beautiful letter and for being a role model who kids everywhere can look up to."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Ashlee's new fiance on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite