Michelle, Malia, Sasha Obama Rock Out at Beyonce's Atlantic City Concert
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Kristoffer Tripplaar/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Chuck Kennedy/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Pablo Martinez Monsivais/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Jim Cole/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Susan Walsh/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: LM Otero/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Anonymous / The White House/.12 of 16
- Photo: Manuel Balce Ceneta/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Charles Dharapak/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Fan Who Threatened Michael Strahan Claims His Lawyer Is Part of the IlluminatiMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:26:00 PM
- The Bachelorette Finale: Who Did Andi Choose?MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:05:00 PM
- 'Once Upon a Time' Expands 'Frozen' Cast With Tyler Jacob Moore MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:48:00 PM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's Excelle
The Obama-Knowles love fest continues!
First Lady Michelle Obama, along with daughters Malia, 13, and Sasha, 10, hit up Beyonce's concert at Revel Beach's Ovation Hall in Atlantic City, NJ Saturday night. The performance was night two of the songstress' four-show return since giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy, her first child with husband Jay-Z, in January.
"They sat up in a private balcony with Gayle King. Michelle was jamming out to 'Crazy in Love,'" a concertgoer tells Us Weekly. "When Beyonce told the crowd to get up and jump, [Malia and Sasha] stood and started dancing and jumping. They were shouting when Beyonce asked, 'Do girls run the world?'"
"Together, all three of them did the 'Single Ladies' dance moves," the concertgoer adds.
(It was the second concert of the week for Malia, who was spotted cheering on Irish-British heartthrobs One Direction at their Fairfax, Va. show on Thursday.)
In April, Beyonce, 30, wrote a public letter to President Obama's wife, 48, which she posted on her personal website. In the note, she wrote, "Michelle is the ultimate example of a truly strong African American woman. She is a caring mother, she's a loving wife, while at the same time, she is the First Lady!" before signing off with a giant thank you to the figure.
Two days later, Michelle responded to Beyonce's heartfelt words by tweeting from he verified Twitter account, "Thank you for the beautiful letter and for being a role model who kids everywhere can look up to."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite