Mick Jagger oversees his daughter's modeling contracts
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA1 of 9
- Photo: VPB/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: KDNPIX/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Chris Ashford/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Business-savvy rocker Sir Mick Jagger oversees daughter Georgia May Jagger's modeling contracts before she signs them.
The blond beauty has made a name for herself in the modeling world after landing lucrative jobs for companies including cosmetics giant Rimmel, fashion firm Chanel and car manufacturer Mercedes-Benz.
The model has now revealed her protective father takes an interest in the business side of her work and makes sure she is getting a fair deal.
She tells Britain's The Times newspaper, "He has always been very business-savvy so I talk over my contracts with him."
Jagger also reveals the Rolling Stones rocker has given her sage advice on how to juggle her hectic work schedule with a happy home life, adding, "He also taught me how to have a life too. He is someone that is so recognized, but he manages to keep his life private and he's passed that on to me."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite