- Photo: WENN1 of 6
- Photo: VPC/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Pete Goddard/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: G Tres/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Fred Armisen, Carrie Brownstein's 'Portlandia' Season 4 Lands a Feb. 27 PMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:57:46 AM
- Brian Stelter's CNN Debut Gets Bumpy Ratings StartMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:43:07 AM
- 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest&aposMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:39:17 AM
- Katie Couric Apologizes for HPV Segment Criticized as 'Anti-Vaccine'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:16:17 AM
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Season 4 Soars Over Last Season DebutMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:38:52 AM
- Fred Armisen, Carrie Brownstein's 'Portlandia' Season 4 Lands a Feb. 27 P
By Kat Giantis
After hitting the stage at Sunday night's American Music Awards, Miley Cyrus kicked off her 18th birthday festivities with what appeared to be a vampire-themed bash.
At least, that's what it looked like in this photo (via TMZ) from her shindig at Los Angeles hot spot Trousdale, where a young fella seemed to be gnawing on the leather bikini top-clad starlet's neck.
Various outlets have identified the guy in question as Nickelodeon star Avan Jogia. Miley, who hits the big 1-8 on Tuesday, has been spied several times with the "Victorious" actor since calling it quits (again) with Liam Hemsworth a few weeks back.
"We're hanging out," Avan, 18, recently told Tiger Beat, "but I don't really have too much to say about that."
Insiders, however, dismiss the romance rumblings as wishful thinking, insisting Cyrus and Jogia are just pals. Whether they're friends with hickey benefits remains to be seen.
"Miley wants to be officially single for her birthday and just have fun with whomever she hangs out with," a source tells Hollywood Life. "She is for sure all about being young and having fun."
RELATED VIDEO:Was Miley's white AMA gown a fashion flop?
No word on whether the apparent throat nuzzling took place before or after Miley and her Billy Ray-divorcing, Bret Michaels-affair-denying mom, Tish, performed their planned dance number at her birthday party.
"Me and my mom actually have choreography for the night later," the almost-birthday girl enthused to "Access Hollywood" before the fete. "Everyone loves when we dance in unison."
And the fun won't stop with synchronized mommy-and-me rug-cutting.
"I have a birthday month," explains Miley. "I do the whole month of November. Thanksgiving, cake -- [it's] all about me on Thanksgiving!"
Cyrus was most recently seen looking flirty with Kings of Leon rocker Jared Followill.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJust Like Mom
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite