Miley Cyrus given seal of approval by Liam Hemsworth's family
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 15
- Photo: Katryna/Fame Flynet3 of 15
- Photo: Neil Lane Jewelers/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: DAVID WRIGHT/NPG/.5 of 15
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin/GSI6 of 15
- Photo: MMH/ZOJ/WENN7 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: DAVID WRIGHT/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Flynet12 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet13 of 15
- Photo: MRM/NPG14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Chris Brown ready to stop getting in his own wayMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 9:11:30 AM
- Ratings: 'Madam Secretary' Debuts to OK Demo Marks, Strong Total ViewersMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Robin Williams 'Tried to Say Goodbye' During Our Last Phone Call, Says Billy ConnoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 8:43:00 AM
- Giuliani to help fight Noriega's video game suitMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 8:40:52 AM
- 'Forever' Review: There's Nothing Eternal About This ABC DudMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 7:58:00 AM
- Chris Brown ready to stop getting in his own way
Miley Cyrus has won the affections of fiance Liam Hemsworth's family and is the "perfect match" for the actor, according to his brother Luke.
The "Hunger Games" star and the former "Hannah Montana" sensation announced their engagement last month, and now Luke Hemsworth has opened up about Cyrus' impending inclusion into the acting clan.
RELATED: Miley Cyrus: I Love Being a Fiancée
He reveals his two young daughters are in awe of their aunt-to-be, and insists Cyrus has made his sibling truly happy.
He tells EW.com, "She's great. She loves our kids, and our kids absolutely love her. She won our hearts. I find her really interesting. I find her very articulate, and years in maturity above her age. But at the same time, she's very much like Liam. I think a lot of people don't realize that they are really, really in love. They actually are a perfect match in a lot of ways."
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBeautiful Family
From Crowd Ignite