Miley Cyrus: Liam Hemsworth and I Would Never Hurt Each OtherRelated: Celeb Gloss, Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsworth
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire1 of 11
By Chris Gardner
Miley Cyrus has grown up right in front of our eyes. And though 19 still may seem so young, there's no doubt she's come a long way from her "Hannah Montana" days. And to anyone who doubts her newfound maturity, just take a look at that 3.5-carat Neil Lane engagement bauble on her finger! Cyrus sat down with Marie Claire to clear the air on her relationship with Liam Hemsworth, give an update on her music career and validate why she's living oh so large.
On critics who think she's too young to get married:
"Life is too short not to be with the person you want to be with. I don't really care about the wedding or the piece of paper as much as I do the promise we've made to each other. And we want to have a long engagement."
Keep clicking for more of Miley's interview in Marie Claire...
Get out the vote
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite