Miley Cyrus models Chanel onesie: 'Don't hate. Appreciate.'
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter1 of 13
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: VEM/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter4 of 13
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Miley Cyrus/YouTube/.6 of 13
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet7 of 13
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter8 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 13
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: Marquez/Fame Flynet12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Judd Apatow's Romantic Comedy 'Love' Lands Two Season Commitment on NetflMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 8:03:00 AM
- Rihanna to CBS: "F--- You" for Pulling My Song From Thursday Night FootballMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 7:55:00 AM
- 'Firefly' Alum Sean Maher to Star in Indie Sci-Fi Thriller 'ISRA-88&aMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 7:30:00 AM
- Fox News' 'Outnumbered' Celebrates 100 Episodes, Ratings Jump: We&apoMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 7:00:00 AM
- 'Red Band Society' Stars Octavia Spencer, Dave Annable Tout Fox Show as Best ScripMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Judd Apatow's Romantic Comedy 'Love' Lands Two Season Commitment on Netfl
Miley Cyrus has a bold message for all the naysayers: "Don't hate. Appreciate." The former Disney star posted a silly shot of herself wearing a Chanel-brand onesie on Twitter on Wednesday in a bold fashion statement.
But despite her childish outfit, the button-pushing singer, 20, has been growing up and determinedly pushing back against her wide-eyed Hannah Montana image in recent months.
Just last week, the "Party in the U.S.A." singer released her latest collaboration, with rapper Snoop Lion, called "Ashtrays and Heartbreaks." The lyrics for the reggae-tinged track are a huge departure from Cyrus' previous works of mild teenage rebellion.
"Now my buzz is gone, and I need to re-up on reality/ Can't let them see me weak I need to pause on it/ Is there any possibility that everyone feels like me?" she sings on the single.
On April 5, the singer (engaged to fiancé Liam Hemsworth) joined pal Pharrell Williams for his 40th birthday celebration in Miami, wearing baggy black shorts and a tight black crop-top that showed off her toned midriff.
"So many peeps I love birthdays are today!" she tweeted on Friday. "Gotta celebrate."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite