Miley Cyrus models Chanel onesie: 'Don't hate. Appreciate.'
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter1 of 13
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: VEM/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter4 of 13
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Miley Cyrus/YouTube/.6 of 13
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet7 of 13
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter8 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 13
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: Marquez/Fame Flynet12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Miley Cyrus has a bold message for all the naysayers: "Don't hate. Appreciate." The former Disney star posted a silly shot of herself wearing a Chanel-brand onesie on Twitter on Wednesday in a bold fashion statement.
But despite her childish outfit, the button-pushing singer, 20, has been growing up and determinedly pushing back against her wide-eyed Hannah Montana image in recent months.
Just last week, the "Party in the U.S.A." singer released her latest collaboration, with rapper Snoop Lion, called "Ashtrays and Heartbreaks." The lyrics for the reggae-tinged track are a huge departure from Cyrus' previous works of mild teenage rebellion.
"Now my buzz is gone, and I need to re-up on reality/ Can't let them see me weak I need to pause on it/ Is there any possibility that everyone feels like me?" she sings on the single.
On April 5, the singer (engaged to fiancé Liam Hemsworth) joined pal Pharrell Williams for his 40th birthday celebration in Miami, wearing baggy black shorts and a tight black crop-top that showed off her toned midriff.
"So many peeps I love birthdays are today!" she tweeted on Friday. "Gotta celebrate."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite