Miley Cyrus models Chanel onesie: 'Don't hate. Appreciate.'
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter1 of 13
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: VEM/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter4 of 13
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Miley Cyrus/YouTube/.6 of 13
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet7 of 13
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter8 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 13
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: Marquez/Fame Flynet12 of 13
More Celeb News
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novelMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:50:09 AM
- Jackie Chan expressed shame over son's drug arrestMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:42:39 AM
- Turner Plans Organizational Restructuring in Next Two MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 9:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Premiere to Feature Live 3D Red Carpet BroadcastMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 8:40:00 PM
- NFL's Super Bowl Halftime Show to Katy Perry, Rihanna and Coldplay: Show Me the Money!MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 7:25:00 PM
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novel
Miley Cyrus has a bold message for all the naysayers: "Don't hate. Appreciate." The former Disney star posted a silly shot of herself wearing a Chanel-brand onesie on Twitter on Wednesday in a bold fashion statement.
But despite her childish outfit, the button-pushing singer, 20, has been growing up and determinedly pushing back against her wide-eyed Hannah Montana image in recent months.
Just last week, the "Party in the U.S.A." singer released her latest collaboration, with rapper Snoop Lion, called "Ashtrays and Heartbreaks." The lyrics for the reggae-tinged track are a huge departure from Cyrus' previous works of mild teenage rebellion.
"Now my buzz is gone, and I need to re-up on reality/ Can't let them see me weak I need to pause on it/ Is there any possibility that everyone feels like me?" she sings on the single.
On April 5, the singer (engaged to fiancé Liam Hemsworth) joined pal Pharrell Williams for his 40th birthday celebration in Miami, wearing baggy black shorts and a tight black crop-top that showed off her toned midriff.
"So many peeps I love birthdays are today!" she tweeted on Friday. "Gotta celebrate."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite