Miley Cyrus models Chanel onesie: 'Don't hate. Appreciate.'
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter1 of 13
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: VEM/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter4 of 13
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Miley Cyrus/YouTube/.6 of 13
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet7 of 13
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter8 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 13
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: Marquez/Fame Flynet12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Exclusive: Fargo's Allison Tolman Checks Into The Mindy ProjectMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 3:42:00 PM
- Michael Wright, Programming Head for TBS and TNT, to ExitMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 3:41:00 PM
- NASCAR Driver Tony Stewart Returning to Competition This WeekendMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 3:23:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' Pl
Miley Cyrus has a bold message for all the naysayers: "Don't hate. Appreciate." The former Disney star posted a silly shot of herself wearing a Chanel-brand onesie on Twitter on Wednesday in a bold fashion statement.
But despite her childish outfit, the button-pushing singer, 20, has been growing up and determinedly pushing back against her wide-eyed Hannah Montana image in recent months.
Just last week, the "Party in the U.S.A." singer released her latest collaboration, with rapper Snoop Lion, called "Ashtrays and Heartbreaks." The lyrics for the reggae-tinged track are a huge departure from Cyrus' previous works of mild teenage rebellion.
"Now my buzz is gone, and I need to re-up on reality/ Can't let them see me weak I need to pause on it/ Is there any possibility that everyone feels like me?" she sings on the single.
On April 5, the singer (engaged to fiancé Liam Hemsworth) joined pal Pharrell Williams for his 40th birthday celebration in Miami, wearing baggy black shorts and a tight black crop-top that showed off her toned midriff.
"So many peeps I love birthdays are today!" she tweeted on Friday. "Gotta celebrate."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite