- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Neil Lane Jewelers/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: @mileycyrus/Twitter5 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP6 of 9
- Photo: John Salangsang/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
Engaged and underage? Not quite.
Miley Cyrus, 19, and Liam Hemsworth, 22, announced their engagement Wednesday, and since then have received nothing but support from their family and fans.
"All I ever hoped for as a Daddy was to see my kids reach their dreams," Cyrus' father, Billy Ray Cyrus, 50, tweeted. "To find happiness...peace of mind ...and someday know... true love."
Her mother, Tish Cyrus, also tweeted Thursday, "Wow! All of the love pouring out for Miley and Liam is incredible! So happy for my precious baby girl and the love of her life!"
And an insider close to the "Can't Be Tamed" singer tells Us Weekly she's ready to wed Hemsworth, despite her young age. "She's very mature! She's 19 going on 40, so she is ready for [marriage]," the insider explains. "Liam likes her wild side, but Miley's also mature and supportive. They're both ready for this."
Cyrus and Hemsworth first met on the set of the 2009 Nicholas Sparks film "The Last Song." They briefly split in August 2010, but have been together since.
And while their families support their decision to get engaged young -- so do "Miam" fans.
"The pic that first sparked rumors that Miam were dating.." Team Miley NY tweeted with an image of Cyrus and Hemsworth nearly kissing at the Nashville International Airport on Aug. 19, 2009.
Cyrus tweeted back with a smiley face, "Who would've thought that would be my fiancé." She added, "Every one has been so positive. All this energy is amazing."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
We look back at the Kardashian clan's Greek yachting trip on April 27.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite