Miley Cyrus: My dad knows nothing about my wedding plans
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: CPR/VM/Fame Flynet5 of 9
- Photo: HD1/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
After the media hoopla that ensued following Billy Ray Cyrus' divulgence of his daughter's wedding plans, Miley Cyrus is now discrediting her father's words and tells "Entertainment Tonight" that her father "knows nothing" about her upcoming wedding plans with Liam Hemsworth.
Last week, Billy Ray revealed that his 19-year-old daughter would have three separate wedding ceremonies to celebrate her marriage, but Miley says her father fabricated her plans to the media.
"I don't know what my dad is doing or where my dad is on the planet," she told "ET." "My dad knows nothing. I don't know what he is making up ... I hate to put him on blast, but he doesn't know what he's talking about."
Cyrus and her "Hunger Games" fiance became engaged this summer after they rekindled their relationship, which initially sparked while the two were working on the "Last Kiss" film together.
While the "Hannah Montana" star called her dad out on his revelation to the media, she confessed that she sometimes stirs the pot and creates rumors for her own amusement, just as her father did.
"He does what I do when he's sitting in a press thing: He's like, 'Let's make this fun. Let's make stuff up. Let's get the ball rolling on some good rumors because I'm bored and I can start something,'" she said.
Tune in to "ET" tonight for the full story.
MORE ON ETONLINE
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite