Miley Cyrus: My dad knows nothing about my wedding plans
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: CPR/VM/Fame Flynet5 of 9
- Photo: HD1/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
After the media hoopla that ensued following Billy Ray Cyrus' divulgence of his daughter's wedding plans, Miley Cyrus is now discrediting her father's words and tells "Entertainment Tonight" that her father "knows nothing" about her upcoming wedding plans with Liam Hemsworth.
Last week, Billy Ray revealed that his 19-year-old daughter would have three separate wedding ceremonies to celebrate her marriage, but Miley says her father fabricated her plans to the media.
"I don't know what my dad is doing or where my dad is on the planet," she told "ET." "My dad knows nothing. I don't know what he is making up ... I hate to put him on blast, but he doesn't know what he's talking about."
Cyrus and her "Hunger Games" fiance became engaged this summer after they rekindled their relationship, which initially sparked while the two were working on the "Last Kiss" film together.
While the "Hannah Montana" star called her dad out on his revelation to the media, she confessed that she sometimes stirs the pot and creates rumors for her own amusement, just as her father did.
"He does what I do when he's sitting in a press thing: He's like, 'Let's make this fun. Let's make stuff up. Let's get the ball rolling on some good rumors because I'm bored and I can start something,'" she said.
Tune in to "ET" tonight for the full story.
MORE ON ETONLINE
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite