Miley Cyrus: My dad knows nothing about my wedding plans
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: CPR/VM/Fame Flynet5 of 9
- Photo: HD1/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
After the media hoopla that ensued following Billy Ray Cyrus' divulgence of his daughter's wedding plans, Miley Cyrus is now discrediting her father's words and tells "Entertainment Tonight" that her father "knows nothing" about her upcoming wedding plans with Liam Hemsworth.
Last week, Billy Ray revealed that his 19-year-old daughter would have three separate wedding ceremonies to celebrate her marriage, but Miley says her father fabricated her plans to the media.
"I don't know what my dad is doing or where my dad is on the planet," she told "ET." "My dad knows nothing. I don't know what he is making up ... I hate to put him on blast, but he doesn't know what he's talking about."
Cyrus and her "Hunger Games" fiance became engaged this summer after they rekindled their relationship, which initially sparked while the two were working on the "Last Kiss" film together.
While the "Hannah Montana" star called her dad out on his revelation to the media, she confessed that she sometimes stirs the pot and creates rumors for her own amusement, just as her father did.
"He does what I do when he's sitting in a press thing: He's like, 'Let's make this fun. Let's make stuff up. Let's get the ball rolling on some good rumors because I'm bored and I can start something,'" she said.
Tune in to "ET" tonight for the full story.
MORE ON ETONLINE
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest fashion mistakes celebs made in 2012.Watch Video »
See what parts of their bodies stars like Jennifer Lopez and Heidi Klum have insurance policies for.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite