Miley Cyrus: My dad knows nothing about my wedding plans
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: CPR/VM/Fame Flynet5 of 9
- Photo: HD1/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:49:00 AM
- Is WGN America's Manhattan a Blast? 4 Reasons to Watch the Atomic DramaMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:30:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Scores $2.74 Million on Thursday Night, 'Hercules' GruntsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:24:00 AM
- Exclusive Video: Behind the Scenes of The Wonder Years Cast ReunionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:39:00 AM
- Ratings: Top-Rated 'Big Brother' Pushes CBS to a WinMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:36:00 AM
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'
After the media hoopla that ensued following Billy Ray Cyrus' divulgence of his daughter's wedding plans, Miley Cyrus is now discrediting her father's words and tells "Entertainment Tonight" that her father "knows nothing" about her upcoming wedding plans with Liam Hemsworth.
Last week, Billy Ray revealed that his 19-year-old daughter would have three separate wedding ceremonies to celebrate her marriage, but Miley says her father fabricated her plans to the media.
"I don't know what my dad is doing or where my dad is on the planet," she told "ET." "My dad knows nothing. I don't know what he is making up ... I hate to put him on blast, but he doesn't know what he's talking about."
Cyrus and her "Hunger Games" fiance became engaged this summer after they rekindled their relationship, which initially sparked while the two were working on the "Last Kiss" film together.
While the "Hannah Montana" star called her dad out on his revelation to the media, she confessed that she sometimes stirs the pot and creates rumors for her own amusement, just as her father did.
"He does what I do when he's sitting in a press thing: He's like, 'Let's make this fun. Let's make stuff up. Let's get the ball rolling on some good rumors because I'm bored and I can start something,'" she said.
Tune in to "ET" tonight for the full story.
MORE ON ETONLINE
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite