Miley Cyrus: My dad knows nothing about my wedding plans
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: CPR/VM/Fame Flynet5 of 9
- Photo: HD1/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- 'A Haunted House 2' Review: Less Terrible, Still TerribleMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:08:00 PM
- Saturday Night Live to Air 40th Anniversary Special in 2015MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:54:00 PM
- Amy Poehler Promises 'Very Exciting Last Moment' in 'Parks and Rec&apMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:33:00 PM
- Shakira to Perform New Single 'Empire' on 'The Voice'MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:11:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in Cleveland
After the media hoopla that ensued following Billy Ray Cyrus' divulgence of his daughter's wedding plans, Miley Cyrus is now discrediting her father's words and tells "Entertainment Tonight" that her father "knows nothing" about her upcoming wedding plans with Liam Hemsworth.
Last week, Billy Ray revealed that his 19-year-old daughter would have three separate wedding ceremonies to celebrate her marriage, but Miley says her father fabricated her plans to the media.
"I don't know what my dad is doing or where my dad is on the planet," she told "ET." "My dad knows nothing. I don't know what he is making up ... I hate to put him on blast, but he doesn't know what he's talking about."
Cyrus and her "Hunger Games" fiance became engaged this summer after they rekindled their relationship, which initially sparked while the two were working on the "Last Kiss" film together.
While the "Hannah Montana" star called her dad out on his revelation to the media, she confessed that she sometimes stirs the pot and creates rumors for her own amusement, just as her father did.
"He does what I do when he's sitting in a press thing: He's like, 'Let's make this fun. Let's make stuff up. Let's get the ball rolling on some good rumors because I'm bored and I can start something,'" she said.
Tune in to "ET" tonight for the full story.
MORE ON ETONLINE
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite