- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: @mileycyrus/Twitter2 of 17
- Photo: @mileycyrus/Twitter3 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: @mileycyrus/Twitter5 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: @mileycyrus/Twitter7 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: @mileycyrus/Twitter9 of 17
- Photo: CPR/VM/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 17
- Photo: Men's Health/Allure12 of 17
- Photo: MPNC/GSI13 of 17
- Photo: HD1/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: HD1/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Edward Furst/StarTraks16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever AfterMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:32:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight's' Director, Stars Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke Celebrate &aMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:13:43 PM
- Cannes: IFC Buys North American Rights to 'The Selfish Giant'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:09:45 PM
- Paddy Considine and Fares Fares Join Tom Hardy Thriller 'Child 44' (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:55:22 PM
- Steven Soderbergh Is Looking to Direct Clive Owen in Cinemax Series MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:53:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever After
She famously grew up very, very fast, but 18-year-old Miley Cyrus is a die-hard romantic.
Appearing on the "Ellen DeGeneres Show" Thursday, the former child star opens up about her engagement to Liam Hemsworth -- and her surprisingly intense approach to planning her walk down the aisle.
For the moment, she and her "Last Song" co-star Hemsworth, 22, have yet to set a wedding date; "I kind of don't want to be in between [recording and] touring and trying to plan all that," the "Can't Be Tamed" crooner explained.
"It's a lot of weird detail. I don't want to be doing too much and be crazy and forget about the moment of it all," Cyrus mused.
"The moment" the star is most excited for? "That look," she explained, "when you know, who you are marrying you see the first time. You're seeing the dress. You're seeing everything that you planned for months and months like coming together. And that you did it together. And it's only the people that you really want there ... That look of love."
Continued Cyrus, who's been dating the Australian actor for more than three years: "That's like what I picture: that moment when he first gets to see me in my dress and everything all together. It has to be perfect. It has to be like a soundtrack in a movie. That's the one day that movie crap is real. That romance."
Praising DeGeneres' own nuptials with longtime love, Portia De Rossi, she added, "It's rare that people just stop to really look the person in the eye and know that this is your life together. It's important, and your wedding was perfect with that look. That's why I always fight for whoever wants to get married can get married. Because that look doesn't come with gender."
Oh, and one other thing? "There is some rumor going around that I'm having like 47 weddings. I'm not," clarified the "Hannah Montana" star, whose father, Billy Ray Cyrus, recently claimed his daughter and future son-in-law were having three ceremonies. "I'm having one wedding. That's my day, and whatever I want on that day will be about me and that moment."
During their chat, DeGeneres also surprised Cyrus with a bachelorette party -- complete with hunky shirtless male strippers!
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Miley Cyrus: My Wedding "Has to Be Perfect"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Magic LoveThe stars of "Now You See Me" chat learning magic tricks and experiencing the real deal.Watch Video »
- Workout ObsessedGwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite